Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boom Time - Live Taping this Weekend!

I am excited that I will be doing a live taping this Saturday for a Gospel show called "Then and Now" on Time Warner's On Demand.

I will be performing 2 or 3 of my songs and it will be available all month On Demand!  Yay!  I am so looking forward to seeing it.  It will be an acoustic set with guitar and percussion so it will be more intimate than the times I was at Agape.  It'll be a lot of fun.

If anyone is interested in coming to see the show, contact me at kristinsings@gmail.com.  Tickets are $15 or $20 for VIP.  It will start at 6pm and probably go for a few hours.

I would love to have my peoples in the audience supporting me and giving love.

Gratitude:  I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my music and message with a wider audience.  What a blessing to use the gifts given to me by God to inspire others.  That is what I live for!

No comments: