Saturday, February 20, 2010

Boom Time Day 11 (2/19/10)

Today was a lot more mild than the last several days have been.  I spent the early part of the day teaching at the Middle School campus of Full Circle Learning (FCL).  Then, I went to the library to do some research and do some e-mailing etc.  While I was online, I saw that my tax return had been deposited in my bank account.  I was so happy that it had come in because there are several things I wanted to take care of that can now be handled.  One thing I am thrilled to get done is signing up for my dot mac account.  That will allow me to host as many web pages as I want.  So, now I'll be able to put up different websites for the various aspects of my business.  Yay!!!!  I also will be buying a Flip Video Camera so that I can record my workshops, performances and other things to post online.  Now that I'm able to get the tools I need, I'm about to go ballistic!  LOL.  I tickle myself sometimes.  I haven't done a budget for my money yet, so I'm not sure what else I will be doing.  I plan to get my business license handled in March if not sooner so that everything is in place for the workshop on the 14th.

Speaking of the workshop, I was talking with my friend Adesua and realized that I may not be able to cover everything I'd like to in 4 hours.  So, now I am considering doing a few lectures prior to the workshop to handle some of the more specific segments and then do the more interactive portions in the 4-hour workshop.  I think that may be the most effective way to go.  So, Sunday, I'll give Doctah B a call and arrange some other dates for the lectures since he is doing a sound workshop tomorrow.

I got the confirmation for singing at Agape, so the March 21st date is official.  I am definitely looking forward to singing there again.  The energy there is amazing and the people are so wonderful.  It's also a great place to make connections with like-minded people.  Hopefully some of you can come check out the service when I'm there.  I am looking for one or two people to help with the Artist table (getting sign-ups for the e-mail list, selling CDS etc.)  Let me know if you are willing to come down and help.

In the early evening I started feeling very tired and was wondering what was going on with me.  After a while I realized that my body was fighting off a cold, so it was telling me that I needed to rest.  I don't do the "sick" thing.  Usually, when I feel like that, I just rest and I feel better pretty quickly.  The other thing that was bugging me was my neck and shoulder.  I can tell that something is out of place in my neck and my shoulder is locking up on me.  I've been keeping it at bay with massage and stretching, but now it's starting to get to be a bigger problem.  Anyone know a good chiropractor open on weekends?  Despite the physical challenges, I felt great today and I expect to have a more productive day tomorrow.

Gratitude:  I am so grateful for having the money manifest my vision.  With that in place, things will move even faster.  Things are falling into place wonderfully.  It's Boom Time!

Blessings!

No comments: